If you would like to offer me a free product or service, whether for review or to style and post on my blog, my Gifted Item Policy is as follows:
- A collaboration that requests a blog post and social media promotion or requirements (including specific keywords, links, post date, promotion method, etc.,) is deemed sponsored content and is a paid service. See below for more information.
- I reserve the right to decide if and when to feature a gifted product/service in a blog post or on my social media platforms. By sending the items to me you agree that I am under no obligation.
- I may or may not post about the item in whatever context (blog or social media platform) I deem appropriate and within my own time frame.
- If/when a gifted product appears in a blog post it will be marked at the beginning of the post, if it appears in a social media post I will similarly disclose that the item was gifted to me.
- Any links included in a blog post will be “no follow” in accordance with Google’s guidelines about paid links, whether “payment” was via a gifted item/service or monetary compensation.
- If the gifted product(s) are sent to me without warning or my prior consent all the terms above still apply.
- Any returns of unsuitable items will occur at your own expense.
Sponsored Posts and Branded Content
To guarantee a blog post featuring your items or services and/or social media promotion, please request a copy of my media kit which contains advertising packages and fees. Email me your request and full details to firstname.lastname@example.org.