Grilled Salmon with Corn and Caper Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1 pound salmon, skin-on
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- kosher salt
- olive oil
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Pat the skin of the salmon dry and season with kosher salt and drizzle with olive oil. Grill, skin side down for 8 minutes, carefully flip, and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until fully cooked.
- Grill corn for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until wlel charred. Once cool, cut off kernels, add to a medium bowl.
- Add capers, parsley, and lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Toss to combine.
- Serve salmon over grain of your choice topped with corn and caper salsa.