- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 people
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 12 oz baby spinach
- 6 oz bleu cheese
- 1 c pecans (candied or toasted)
- balsamic viniagrette
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Preheat grill over medium high heat. Let the steak rest on the counter while the grill preheats.
- Heat butter and 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are caramelized.
- Cook steak 4 minutes per side, until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Assemble salads with spinach, caramelized onions, bleu cheese, pecans, steak with dressing on the side.